NOW PROVIDING UNARMED & ARMED SECURITY GUARD SERVICES!
Westmont: Contact us for Upcoming Dates
Obtain your PERC through this 20 hour course that is required for any person wanting to enter the security officer field.
This course is an addition to the IL Armed Security Officer Training (below listed course) and is required prior to attending the below listed course.
· Security Operations/Use of Force/Report Writing
· State and Federal Law
· First Aid/Fire Prevention
· Terrorism/Active Shooter/Bomb Threats
Westmont: December 12th & 13th @10am
Obtain your TAN card through our 40 hour course that is required for any person entering the security field as an armed security guard.
IL Unarmed Security Officer Training
· Refresher of the above listed course
· Criminal Law/Use of Force/Carrying and Transporting of Weapons
· Types of Handguns/Maintenance/Ammunition/Storage/Firearm Safety
· Shooting Stance/Grip/Sight Alignment/Breathing Control/Trigger Squeeze
· Supervised Range Supervision
· Range Time/Targets/Fire Arms/Ammunition
*Affiliated With Michael Pretto: Firearms Training Course; Department of Professional Regulation, State of Illinois-License Number 102.352w
$25 Non-Refundable Deposit Required to Hold a Spot (Remainder of course fee will be due in class)
Unarmed Security Officer Training - $85
Armed Security Officer Training - $140
Take Both Our Unarmed and Armed Security Officer Training at a Discounted Price of -$200